Team SoD* Index du Forum
Team SoD*
Bienvenue sur le Forum Des SoD*

Team SoD* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Levels and Server Programs ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team SoD* Index du Forum -> Team SoD* -> serveur SoD*
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Recrues

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 13:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Levels and Server Programs Répondre en citant

Hello,

A SOD (server on demand system) system to support the BOZ (multiplayer AI) is available (since 2013) for the public.You can go to a web site and launch your preferred mission (the list is quite limited due to compatibility, though) to run with the BOZ AI (developed by SuperSheep). The system has got a limited functionality and features compared to the Descentforum.NET SOD, but you can just configure your own mission and tweak several settings to your likings. If you already got a Descentforum.NET SOD account: The same credentials will work for this system (which is running on a different server), too. If not, send me a message (preferably email) with your preferred user name, and a valid email address where I can send you your password to, and I will set you up. 

For More Details:-
Forecast software marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 13:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team SoD* Index du Forum -> Team SoD* -> serveur SoD* Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006