Team SoD* Index du Forum
Team SoD*
Bienvenue sur le Forum Des SoD*

Team SoD* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: No server problem, but a client problem, black screen w/ So ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team SoD* Index du Forum -> Team SoD* -> serveur SoD*
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Recrues

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 13:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: No server problem, but a client problem, black screen w/ So Répondre en citant

Hello,

I ve been trying to get back onto EQ but ive run into this problem where no graphics are loaded, as in no images, only text, so i see the EULA and the login screen and the server select but they all only show the text on a black screen, no graphics anywhere, i am running the SOD client, i know it works because i am able to run it on my laptop and its the same install. ive tried messing with the resolutions, ive tried adjusting my eqclient.ini to some states which other people have used. ive tried compatibility and administrator. ive updated all my drivers, and reverted back to direct x 9 and back to 11. I get an internal memory error when i try and go on Titan, or any other server for that matter.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, ive looked for the past week and havent found anyone having the same problem as me, if you need anymroe information from me i would be happy to oblige, i just cant think of anything else right now!

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.eqtitan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2640
eLearning Solution Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 13:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team SoD* Index du Forum -> Team SoD* -> serveur SoD* Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006